At the moment you decide The Inside to take care of your project, you will receive the order confirmation. Then the project manager will step into the project and take it into detail with you.
The following steps will be taken:
- Set-up schedule including all deadlines and decision-taking moments;
- Define materials that will be used in the boot. Including final purchase of materials;
- Making of technical drawings of the booth and parts that need to be produced;
- Request all technical applications at the exhibition organization (power, water, etc);
- Planning of staff for the production department and building crews;
- Managing the ongoing production schedules;
- Planning of transportation to and from the exhibition location;
- Doing check-ups on all graphic materials, visuals and prints, for your approval;
- Finalizing all details will be done in consultation with you.
We travel to the United States on a regular basis, so we are available to personally explain our procedures and the possibilities of working with The Inside to you.
If you need more detailed information about our procedures or you would like to see examples from our planning method, or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us